Oil changes are possibly the most important service you can have done for your engine. Your engine creates high temperatures that would actually melt the parts due to friction. Motor oil lubricates your engine to help keep the friction down and lower the temperature of your engine. On top of lubricating the engine, motor oil actually has special ingredients that help your engine preform better.
Over time, the motor oil breaks down due to this intense heat. Also, dirt and other debris gets into the oil, making the oil itself less efficient. To help maintain the integrity and performance of your engine, you are suggested to get an oil change every 3,750 miles. This assures the oil is still doing its job and allowing your engine to work more efficiently and also avoid possible expensive repairs in the future.
Dennis now offers a Premium Synthetic Blend Oil Change
at conventional oil change pricing.
Synthetic Blend Oil
- Excellent Fuel Economy
- Excellent volatility for low oil consumption
- Excellent protection from deposits at all operating temperatures
- Excellent anti-wear, anti-foam, bearing corrosion and anti-rust protection
- API Service SN
- Advanced wear, varnish and sludge protection
- Superior protection against thermal breakdown
- Meets or exceeds API resource conserving (RC) standards
- ILSAC GF-5 Certified
Retail Price $39.95
Check out what others in this area charge for a Synthetic Blend Oil Change;
Jiffy Lube = $49.95
Valvoline = $53.99
Midas = $54.95
Prices verified 01/21/2015