Brake Fluid should be inspected every 30,000 miles. Fluid level should be checked at every regular
scheduled maintenance intervals as it may need to be topped off.
1. If I ignore it?
- Can absorb moisture, decreasing its ability to work properly
- Potential for rust and corrosion in the Brake System
- Brake pedal will feel spongy and stopping power is reduced
- Decreased driver safety due to decreased stopping power of the Brake System
2. If I take care of it?
- Proper brake pedal feel is restored
- Increased resistance to rust and corrosion
- Increased pedal feel when applying the brakes
- Increased driver safety due to a properly functioning Brake System