Transfer Case Oil
Refer to the Vehicle Owner’s Manual for specific inspection and replacement intervals.
1. If I ignore it?
- Greater potential for the transaxle to be compromised by contaminants absorbed by older Transfer Case Oil
- Increased risk of damage to transfer case gears from Older Transfer Case Oil
- Seals may leak
- Potential bearing failure
2. If I take care of it?
- Protects and cools transfer gears
- Increased ease of operation of gears and bearings
- Potential for extended longevity of transfer case internals
Higher overall reliability of Drive Train System